What Does Your Business Need?
There is a lot of noise when it comes to digital marketing online so it is easy to get distracted by the individual channels. However, your solution really is about where you are now. Let’s consider some common objectives:
- Are you a small firm or professional who has not yet setup online? Let’s get you started with an online profile so you can take full advantage of a web presence. That means profiles or websites that are set in place to collect leads and get found on the web.
- Have you established a web presence and want to revenue or leads? I can help you setup and manage some of the best digital marketing channels. This could generating repeat business and referrals with email marketing or new leads through SEO, Facebook and Google advertising. For executives, it means building their online profile through social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora.
- Want to spend your time with your clients instead of online marketing? Let me deal with the headaches, technical changes and industry trends. I can manage your digital marketing activities for you with full visibility, customised to stay authentic to your practice.
Your objectives may even be a mix of any of the above. Contact me to request a friendly chat about your business and how digital marketing could help you.
How This Works
It is not just the individual work that is important, it is also the way work is performed. For each of your services you can expect the following:
- Marketing that is customised to your professional style, voice, look and feel. Your audiences and clients will continue to feel that it is you or your firm talking. This can range from the colours of your brand or your friendly, engaging and professional writing style.
- You keep full visibility of the work without having to do it yourself. A lot of clients are looking for someone to do their marketing for them but don’t want to hand off the reins completely. And that’s reasonable, so you stay in control with reports on results and the work in progress as much or as little as you’d like. Feedback welcome.
- Quality, not spam. Your web presence is an asset, so it needs to be built on a solid foundation of good quality practice and not spammy tactics that can lead to trouble down the road. Your business should have content and advertising that you can be proud to show on the web for years to come.
Digital Marketing Services
To reach your goals, I can help you with the following digital marketing activities:
Email Marketing Newsletters
Email Marketing is a great way to provide gentle, relevant brand awareness to clients, prospects and partners that can generate referrals or repeat business. I can help you setup your email marketing software and run your monthly newsletters.
Without quality Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) your business may not rank for relevant searches that can lead to new business or against competitors operating for the same services. SEO is a time-intensive investment for the long term your website’s technical elements, content and links.
Facebook Advertising allows you to reach granular, specific audiences with interesting ads aimed towards generating leads.
In 2017, over 74% of all searches online were through Google. Google Adwords can get your business listed quickly for relevant search terms.
I can help you control and boost your presence online with customised online profiles such as Linkedin, which has over 500m members, or other social media profiles such Facebook, Twitter and Quora.
What’s the Next Step?
Contact me to arrange a no-obligation, free initial consultation to discuss if digital marketing can help your business.