What we collect and why
We collect and store any information you submit to us using a contact form or signup form, such as name, email, etc.
We also collect anonymous data through third party cookies such as Google Analytics.
What we use the information for
The information we collect is used to:
- Provide services or information you request
- Understand what is happening on our site so that we can improve our content and processes
- Personalise your experience with the site
- Process invitations or bookings, such as an appointment booking
- Send periodic emails, where you have consented. We promise not to spam, in the form of newsletters where consent has not been provided
How we store your personal information
We take multiple steps to ensure your personal information is stored safely, such as through the use of reliable third party platforms like MailChimp or Google Analytics.
Information is not sold to third parties
We do not sell your information to third parties.
How you can access or correct your personal information
You can access or correct your personal information, including unsubscribe from email newsletters by pressing the unsubscribe link on any email newsletter or contacting us directly on the contact page.
Complaints regarding breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
In the case of any compliant, we will treat your complaint seriously and take all practical steps to remedy the situation.
You can contact us any time about privacy using our contact form or details here.
Policy updated 11/02/2018.